Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello again!

Hey!
Long time no see, huh? 

Well, I've been really busy lately, but I did finish the "Abram's Daughters". A total must-read!! I'm on to "Annie's People" and I really like it. So, some points to look at for the first through third;

1. Is Ben Martin Isaac Hochstetler? In "The Brethren" we were revealed that Ben Martin was adopted when he was four. Isaac was kidnapped when he was four.

2. Did Zeke really do what he says? It's all up in the air by the first of "The Brethren".

3. Will Ben come back for Annie?

4. Will Annie go back to her art?



Now, these are all really good questions, but will they be answered???
Find out in the end!!!


All for now ;)
--Jordyn



P.s, The brand new book from Beverly Lewis is out! The second book in The Rose Trilogy, "The Judgement" is here! What will it bring? Comment if you've read!! And I've heard rumor's of the third, "The Mercy" will be out on September 6, 2011.

2 comments:

Alexandria Buller said...

I've read the series, Annie's People. It is a good series! I hope you enjoy it, and the answers to those questions are in the books. :)

Jordyn said...

I finished them but is there a fourth book? There were some loose ends that left me to believe that there was going to be, but it said that was the last??